The New Year has well and truly begun and I am welcoming 2014 with open arms and hoping that this year brings back the inspiration needed to come back here and stay for a while.
a pic and get people talking. I love that I don’t have to post a pic but I can still pop in whenever I want to and have a conversation with someone. I love that I don’t feel like I HAVE to, but that I WANT to. I love the support. I love that sometimes we all share the same problems. I love that we can help each other with our queries. I love that there will always be someone awake at some strange hour to click a “heart” on your photo.
- 2 cups muesli mix
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup plain flour, sifted
- 1 cup sultanas
- ½ cup pepita seeds or sunflower seeds
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 180C / 160C (fan) and line a 20x30cm tin with grease proof paper
- Place dry ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine
- Place honey into a saucepan over medium heat and cook until runny, just a couple of minutes. Mix in the vegetable oil and brown sugar
- Add the honey mixture to dry ingredients and mix to combine
- Spoon into prepared tin and
- flatten with a spoon.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until slightly golden
- Cool slightly and cut into pieces
- Store in an airtight container
My kids are back at school on Thursday so I made these especially for them.
How are you all coping with the children going back to school, are you relieved, a little sad?
Do you have newbies starting prep this year? I think you’ll definitely need a hug or two.
Please leave me a comment so I know you are here and you’d like me to hang around, I really have so much to tell you, so many recipes to share.
In the meantime, I’ll be hanging out on instagram.