We have done a few things together this week and these muffins were a good outdoor treat for the little ones.
It’s a quick recipe if you have people coming over and smell absolutely delicious coming out of the oven.
If you don’t have sour cream in the fridge, just use yoghurt instead.
- 125ml milk
- 180ml vegetable oil
- 150g caster sugar
- 150g brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 65g sour cream
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- 30g rolled oats
- 1 large sweet pear, grated
- raw sugar & rolled oats for topping
- preheat oven to 180C/160C fan, grease muffin tins
- place milk, oil, sugars, eggs and sour cream into a bowl and mix until smooth
- sift flour and spices in another bowl, add oats and mix to combine
- add wet mixture and grated pear to dry mixture and only mix until just combined
- spoon into
well greasedmuffins tins and sprinkle with raw sugar and rolled oats
- bake for about 20 minutes or until golden and tested with a skewer
How’s your week been? Hope it’s been a happy one, tell me what you have been up to I’d love some ideas for next week.
Enjoy your weekend whatever you are doing, I’ll hopefully make it back for a grateful post ♥