If you are in Melbourne and have Saturday free then why not pop into the Queen Victoria Women’s Centre for some entertainment, exhibitions and see some stalls run by women in microbusinesses.
I will be there as well as the lovely Ms Curlypops so hope you can come by and say hi.
- Tours and information about the Centre and the history of its building
- Carolina Jimenez’s exhibition Persefone in the Women’s Gallery
- Inspiring stories for the Shilling Wall
- Films from the ACMI digital story telling program
- Market stalls
- Information for women about the Global Financial Crisis by Susan Jackson
- Entertainment and refreshments
Time: 10:30 am – 3:30 pm
Location: 210 Lonsdale Street,Melbourne