It’s Monday, back to kinder this afternoon but we have had a busy morning.
clothes folding (technically not started yet)
Hope you are having a great Monday, I’m going to pop round and see what everyone else is up to.
Back to kinder today and a healthy snack is needed, so this is an easy one to make the night before.
Back to kinder
Author: Cathie Small Kitchen Tales
Recipe type: Muesli Bars
- 2 cups rolled oats with fruit
- ½ cup sultanas
- 1 cup flaked almonds
- ½ cup (180g) honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C (fan). Lightly grease a 20cm x 30cm cake tin (or a square tin if you like). Line with baking paper, allowing paper to hang over the sides
- place oats, nuts and sultanas into a bowl and stir to combine
- heat honey, vegetable oil and peanut butter in a small saucepan until melted and smooth
- add to oat mixture and stir to combine
- press into tin and smooth the top
- bake for 20 minutes covered loosely with a piece of foil to prevent sultanas burning, remove foil and bake for a further 10 minutes or until slightly golden and firm to touch
- allow to cool in tin, once cool, remove and cut into pieces
Enjoy the serenity mums with kids going back to school & kinder today.
Little man and I are going to enjoy some alone time.
Hugs to my new friends following my adventures, hope you can leave a sweet word to say hello.
Happy week friends